View Larger Map
Alcohol for 21+ with ID
Food & Drink Concessions
Backstage VIP Areas
- 18 and over only.
- Backpacks and bags/purses larger than 12 inches square are not allowed in the venue.
- None of the following items are allowed in the venue: weapons, fireworks, illegal substances, drug paraphernalia, pacifiers, toy weapons, laser pointers, writing utensils, makeup, hairspray, stickers, fliers or posters.
- No outside food, drinks, candy, gum or open cigarette packs are allowed in the venue. Closed, sealed, unopened cigarette packs are OK.
- No video or professional cameras are allowed inside the venue. Digital, still and disposable cameras are OK, provided they are for personal use only.
- Costumes with spikes, chains, or any other decoration that can be harmful to yourself or others, are not allowed in the venue.
- Re-entry is not permitted. Once you leave the venue, you will not be allowed to re-enter for any reason
Acceptable forms of ID include:
- All valid US government issued identification cards, including state drivers licenses and identification cards
- All valid US and foreign passports
- All valid foreign ID's, such as drivers licenses (with picture and birth date)
- All valid US and foreign visas, including student visas (with picture and birth date)
- All valid military ID cards
- All valid Consular Identification Cards (CID's), for citizens of foreign countries (with picture and birth date)
The Love Festival 2011 Southern California is located @
Oak Canyon Park
Blue Diamond Haul Road, Silverado, CA 92676 (map)
6pm-2am | 18 & Over (With ID)
This beautiful park is tucked away in the rolling hills of Orange County's backcountry. Oak Canyon features a picturesque lake and vast grass lawn areas surrounded by huge shady oak trees. The Love Festival will take place in this giant open air space with 2 massive areas of music.
From North: Take most convenient freeway to the 55 freeway. Exit at Chapman Avenue EAST. Chapman Avenue turns into Santiago Canyon Road. Follow the road approximately 9 miles (From the 55 Fwy). You will pass Irvine Lake on the left (DO NOT turn into Irvine Lake). Make first left after Irvine Lake at park entrance. Follow Signs.
Toll Road Option: From 91 Fwy, take 241 Fwy (Toll Road) South. Exit Santiago Canyon Road and go left. You will pass Irvine Lake of the left (DO NOT turn into Irvine Lake). Make first left after Irvine Lake at park entrance. Follow signs.
From South: Exit 5 Fwy North at El Toro Road and go right. El Toro Road turns into Santiago Canyon Road. Follow road 15.75 miles to park entrance on the right. If you reach Irvine Lake, you've gone too far. Make right turn at park entrance. Follow signs.
Toll Road Option: From 5 or 405 Fwy, take 133 Fwy north. 133 turns into 241 Fwy (Toll Road). Take 241 Fwy North, exit Santiago Canyon Road and go right (You will pass Irvine Lake on the left, DO NOT turn into Irvine Lake). Go Approx. 1/8 mi. Turn left at park entrance. Follow Signs.
Note: Toll roads range in price from $1-$2.25